The Perfect Training Facility
The Vitranc Sports Hall
The Vitranc Sports Hall is located in the centre of Kranjska Gora, near the Hit Alpinea hotels. As a versatile training facility, it is perfect for sports camps for numerous individual and team sports.
The Vitranc Sports Hall is suitable for sports camps for various sports, including basketball, handball, indoor football, volleyball, floorball, table tennis, badminton and all martial arts. The sports hall has its own gym with the modern fitness equipment, which is used by professional and recreational athletes. All visitors are also welcome to attend fitness classes. Afterwards, they can head to the Vitranc Bar for a refreshing drink and snack.
Courts for volleyball, basketball, handball, indoor football, floorball, table tennis and badminton
Bleachers with 600 seats
Large parking lot
Number of Courts
- Lengthwise: handball, football, basketball, volleyball, floorball
- Crosswise: 2 x basketball, 2 x volleyball, 4 x badminton
- Connor Sports Neoshok hardwood floors, which are used on the NBA courts (in New York, Miami, Atlanta, etc.) and have the FIBA and TÜV certificates.
- Basketball hoops with the FIBA certificate, score board with the FIBA certificate
- Elan volleyball and badminton equipment
- Elan handball goals and Elan climbing frames and mats
- Sports hall sound system
- Field size: 42 x 28 m
- Height of suspended ceiling: 10,30
- Locker rooms on the ground floor: 2 for 25 people, 2 for 12 people
- A conference room for 20 people (with video and LCD equipment)