General terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OPERATION
The General Terms and Conditions apply to stays in Hit Alpinea d.o.o. properties: Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora, Ramada Hotel & Suites Kranjska Gora, Hotel Kompas Kranjska Gora, and Vitranc Apartments.
The following services apply to all guests of Hit Alpinea properties:
- entrance to the Aqua Larix water park or the swimming pool of the Kompas Relaxation Centre (during opening hours),
- free internet,
- free entry to Casino Larix or Casino Korona,
- animation programme (in accordance with the published programme),
- parking possibility in front of the hotel (subject to availability).
- tourist tax, registration, and insurance: adults €3.00 per person per night, children 7–18 years €1.50 per person per night (from January 1st 2024 onwards, the rates will be €3.50 per night for adults and €1.75 per night for children aged 7-18).
- final cleaning at APP Vitranc: €30 per apartment.
- single room €30 per night extra,
- child up to 6 years is charged €30 per night in a bed suitable for a child up to 6 years,
- baby cot is charged €10 per night extra,
- extra charge for (smaller) pets €15 per night (applies to selected rooms in Hotel Kompas and APP Vitranc) for 4 nights or more; or €50 (lump sum) for 1–3 nights; must be notified when booking the room
- bathrobes at Kompas Hotel and Ramada Resort are available for an extra charge of €5.00 per person
- higher room category (superior room) surcharge €20.00 per room per night
- €50.00 per room per night extra for a suite
- mountain-view hotel suite €100.00 per room per night extra
- additional board meal (lunch or dinner) costs €16.00 per person per day (children 6–12: 50% discount; free up to 6 years) – in one of the Hit Alpinea hotels (until 31/12/2023)
- additional board meal (lunch or dinner) costs €22.00 per person per day (children 6–12: 50% discount; free up to 6 years) – in one of the Hit Alpinea hotels (after 01/01/2024)
- surcharge for breakfast at the hotel restaurant €10 per person per day (children 6–12: 50% discount; free up to 6 years) (until 31/12/2023)
- surcharge for breakfast at the hotel restaurant €14 per person per day (children 6–12: 50% discount; free up to 6 years) (after 01/01/2024)
- surcharge for Christmas dinner on 24/12: (mandatory) €23.00 per person (children 6–12: 50% discount; free up to 6 years) – surcharge on half-board
- surcharge for New Year’s Eve dinner on 31/12: (mandatory) €115.00 per person (children 6–12: 50% discount; free up to 6 years): valid for Hotel Kompas and Ramada Resort; surcharge on half-board
- garage: €16.00 per day (prior reservation is needed)
- change to a confirmed booking: €20 per change
Discount on wellness services: 30% discount on the entry to Wellness Hit Alpinea (during opening hours)
The prepayment is approx. 50% of the basic booking amount.
Payment must be made to our bank account or by credit card as a guarantee (at least 14 days before arrival):
Hit Alpinea d.o.o., Borovška cesta 99, 4280 Kranjska Gora
Name of the Bank: Gorenjska banka d.d., Kranj
account number IBAN: SI56 0700 0000 0004 358
SWIFT/BIC code: GORESI2X
Reference: please quote the booking reference number indicated on the offer as the reference (necessary for the correct recording of payments).
The reservation is confirmed upon receipt of the (pre)payment to our bank account.
The rest of the payment is made directly at the hotel.
- Cancellations made up to 7 days before arrival are free of charge.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days before arrival will be charged a cancellation fee equal to the deposit paid.
- If cancelled less than 1 day before arrival or if the reservation is not cancelled and you do not arrive at the hotel on the day of arrival, you will be charged 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
In case of force majeure, such as government measures due to an adverse epidemiological situation, where facilities are closed and travel is not possible, you can use the deposit paid for another booking within one year after the hotels reopen, subject to availability.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The room is available after 2:00 pm on the day of arrival (Vitranc Apartments after 3:00 pm) and until 11:00 am on the day of departure (Vitranc Apartments until 10:00 am). Early arrival and late departure from the hotel depend on room availability and are subject to a 40% charge of the room price (if you are ±4 hours early or late).
- Daily rates are charged at 60% of the room rate valid for that day
- Please check in at the hotel reception on arrival, APP Vitranc guests check in at the Ramada Hotel & Suites reception or as notified. Please arrive before 8:00 pm.
- On the day of departure, please arrive at the hotel reception by 09:00 am to pay your bill;
- Hit Alpinea d.o.o. reserves the right to change the prices and programme content without prior notice;
- Extra beds (baby cot, bed suitable for a child up to 6 years, and extra bed for a 3rd adult) are only available in certain room types and subject to availability (prior reservation is needed). If an extra bed is placed in a double room, the free area of the room is reduced accordingly and movement around the room may be restricted.
- Other price list surcharges
- Package offers are valid for a limited number of rooms and are not valid during major events,
- Hit Alpinea d.o.o. shall not be held liable for non-operation or reduced operation of facilities or services owned by other providers as a result of the organisation of competitions and events, lack of snow or bad weather conditions, or other unforeseen circumstances, nor shall they be grounds for refunding the purchase price, claiming a discount, or extending the validity of the ticket.
- Prices are in euros and include the VAT.
- Services are only available during the stay.
- Discounts are mutually exclusive.
- We reserve the right to move guests between hotels.
- Lowest price guarantee.
The operator of the car parks and associated land is HIT Alpinea d.o.o., Borovška cesta 99, 4280 Kranjska Gora. The car parks comprise plots of land in front of the hotels Kompas, Ramada Resort Kranjska Gora, Ramada Hotel & Suites Kranjska Gora, multi-storey car parks and the Plato car park (hereinafter “car parks”). The operator determines the General Terms and Conditions for the Use of HIT Alpinea d.o.o. Car Parks.
The General Terms and Conditions for the Use of Hit Alpinea d.o.o. Car Parks apply to all car park users and are published on the website https://www.hit-alpinea.si/sl/.
The car parks can only be entered through lifting gates, using a system for the electronic reading of licence plates. The entire area of all the car parks is under video surveillance. Users mean all drivers (daily users and permit holders) who drive their vehicle inside a car park, along with their passengers and any other person located in the parking area, regardless of their eligibility.
Daily users mean drivers who drove their vehicle inside a car park and do not have a lease agreement for the use of car parks (long-term permit), along with their passengers.
Permit holders mean drivers who apply for and are granted a permit for parking. By paying the permit fee, the driver is deemed to have entered a lease agreement for the use of the car parks (long-term permit).
HIT ALPINEA d.o.o., Borovška cesta 99, 4280 Kranjska Gora, conducts video surveillance of car park areas and video surveillance for the electronic recognition of licence plates.
By entering the car park area, the user agrees to the General Terms and Conditions for the Use of HIT Alpinea d.o.o. Car Parks.
USE OF CAR PARKS
If your stay in the car park is shorter than 15 (fifteen) minutes, you can leave free of charge and without using the automatic checkout, though you still need to register at the exit parking machine in order to leave the car park.
Car park users are obliged to act in compliance with road traffic regulations, the car park instructions (user instructions displayed at the entrance), traffic signs, traffic lights and other signals or markings. It is prohibited to park, stop, overtake, turn or drive in reverse on the incoming and outgoing lanes. While driving in the car park, the dipped headlights of the vehicle must be switched on, though high-beam headlights and sound signals may not be used. The maximum speed allowed is 5km/h. The minimum safety distance between vehicles is 5 metres and when parking, drivers must not obstruct other car park users.
When entering the car park with a motor vehicle, the driver must press the parking ticket release key on the entry parking machine located before the gate and take the ticket. Alternatively, the parking system will read the registration number. The time of parking is recorded automatically. As the vehicle passes through the rising gate, the vehicle registration number and the date and time of its passage through the gate are recorded in the information system. This data is printed on the parking ticket, which is accepted by the user for the purpose of paying the parking fee. Hotel guests shall register with the parking ticket at the hotel reception. If you already have a parking ticket or permit, register at the entrance. Acceptance of the parking ticket (card) or registration is a condition for entering the car park with a motor vehicle. Acceptance of the parking ticket (card) or registration is also mandatory if the gate at the entry parking machine is open. The user may park in a free marked parking spot. At the end of the stay in the car park, the parking fee must be paid at the automatic checkout in accordance with the current parking rates or at the hotel reception. At the Plato car park, payments at the automatic checkout can only be made with a payment card (the automatic checkout does not accept cash). When leaving the car park, there is no need to insert the parking ticket (card) in the exit parking machine (registration point); vehicles are allowed to exit on the basis of licence plate recognition. It is not possible to leave the car park until the previous vehicle has left the registration point and the gate has closed behind it.
Turn off the engine of your vehicle as soon as you have stopped and parked. Unauthorised loitering in the car park is not permitted. During your stay in the car park, make sure your vehicle is locked. It is not permitted to warm up or test the engine, and it is prohibited to make repairs to vehicles, drain vehicle radiators, drain and change the oil or perform any other vehicle maintenance. In the winter, the parked vehicle must be equipped for the season (winter tyres or snow chains) and have antifreeze in the cooling system. Users must remove any snow from the vehicle before entering the car park.
Continuous parking in the car park for more than 7 (seven) days is not allowed without validation or a prior agreement with the car park operator. A single parking ticket (card) or registration authorises the entry or exit of one vehicle only. Endangering your own safety or the safety of others in the car park is subject to penalty. The operator may issue additional notices and warnings in writing and display them in visible places in the car park. Such additional notices and warnings shall be deemed an integral part of these general parking terms and conditions. Misuse of a parking ticket (card) means any act contrary to the parking terms and conditions, in particular the use of the same parking ticket (card) for the exit of two or more vehicles without paying the parking fee.
Violations of these general parking terms and conditions (especially the misuse of a parking ticket (card) will result in the immediate revocation of parking permission. If damage is caused to the car park operator, the operator may make inquiries about the involved vehicle owner and offender. The offender is considered to be the person registered in the official registry of motor vehicles on the day of parking unless proved otherwise with an authentic document. The operator shall send a written reminder notice to the offender with a claim for damages if any damage was incurred. The car park operator may also claim reimbursement from the offender for attorneys' fees and expenses that the operator incurs with inquiries made and the reminder notice sent, in accordance with the applicable attorney fee rates. For holders of an annual parking permit, access to the car park is immediately revoked, and a misuse fee is charged in the amount of two annual parking permits.
Users park their vehicles at their own risk. The operator assumes no responsibility for storing the vehicle at the time of parking and is not liable for any damage to the vehicles or inside the vehicles caused at the time of parking, nor shall it be held liable for the loss or theft of personal items located in the car park area or for damage caused by third parties. Furthermore, the operator shall not be held liable for death or bodily injury and any associated pecuniary damage suffered by the injured party – the user.
Users should immediately notify HIT ALPINEA staff about any damage caused to their vehicle during the lease of a parking spot in the car park or suffered by the user during movement in the car park by calling Hotel Kompas at (+386) 4 589 21 00 or sending an email to: email@example.com. The user must also allow the staff of HIT ALPINEA d.o.o. to examine and secure all evidence before the vehicle is moved and must not compromise the process of determining the true circumstances of the alleged loss event. The user and the staff of HIT ALPINEA d.o.o. shall draw up a record of the damage to the vehicle.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The controller and user of personal data is HIT ALPINEA d.o.o. and the contracted processor of personal data related to the video recognition of licence plates is Palisada sistemi d.o.o., Moste 2A, 4274 Žirovnica.
We use a system of video surveillance for the entire area of the car parks and a system for the electronic recognition of licence plates. If you do not agree with the general terms and conditions of car park use, including the processing of your personal data in accordance with these general terms and conditions, please leave the car park with your vehicle within 15 (fifteen) minutes of entry. The operator shall manage the personal data filing system resulting from the use of video surveillance over the entire car park. The processor of personal data obtained through video surveillance for the electronic recognition of licence plates is Palisada sistemi d.o.o. The purpose of the processing, legal basis of personal data processing and legitimate interest are explained below. Licence plate recognition video surveillance shall be carried out in order to ensure an efficient and quick system of access to the car park for both daytime users and long-term permit holders. The video surveillance of the entire area of the car parks is carried out for the purpose of ensuring the safety of people and property and keeping records of any loss events, and for the purpose of pursuing legal claims or defence against various legal claims that could arise from the contractual relationship between users and the car park operator.
HIT Alpinea d.o.o manages a filing system of the personal data of daily users and long-term permit holders, in which information about the registration number, and the date and time of entering and leaving the car park are processed. In the case of hotel guests and long-term permit holders, such personal data, furthermore, includes their name and surname, home address, tax number, telephone number and/or email address. The listed data shall be processed for the purpose of personal identification, for the purpose of payment, ensuring the safety of persons and property, identifying offenders and persons causing damage, solving technical difficulties, reminder notices and collection. The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the contract in which one of the parties is the user and data subject, or for the implementation of measures at the request of such an individual prior to the conclusion of the contract (point (b) of Article 6/I of the General Data Protection Regulation) and for the legitimate interest of the controller (point (f) of Article 6/I of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal data shall only be transmitted to the contracted personal data processor, Palisada sistemi d.o.o., which operates the video surveillance system for the recognition of licence plates. Palisada sistemi d.o.o. shall process the data to ensure the effective entry into and exit from car parks and for the purpose of the payment (point (f) of Article 6/I of the General Data Protection Regulation).
The data of users, with the exception of long-term permit holders, shall be stored for a period of 3 months from the date of exiting the area that is subject to LPR access control, and the data of long-term permit holders shall be kept for 3 months after permit expiry, for the eventuality of the non-payment of parking fees or the pursuit of or defence against various legal claims that could arise from the contractual relationship between users and the car park operator. The storage period for video footage of the entire area of the car parks is 1 month. After that time, the data shall be erased and, in cases of criminal offences, accidents or other incidents, the data shall be kept separately as far as necessary to complete relevant procedures and it shall be kept secure against access by unauthorised persons.
Data shall not be transferred to third countries or transmitted to third parties unless the data user is required to do so in order to fulfil its legal obligations or if the car park user consents to such transmission.
Individuals shall have the right to information, completion, rectification, restriction of processing, erasure or portability with regard to their personal data.
Data Protection Officer: Odvetniška družba Ilić & partnerji, o.p.d.o.o., Davčna ulica 1, 1000 Ljubljana, phone number +386 0(5)9 086 600, email address: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any comments on car park operation shall be accepted in writing at the address below.
HIT ALPINEA d.o.o. Borovška cesta 99, 4280 KRANJSKA GORA.
T: (+386) 4 589 21 00 (Kompas Hotel reception).
Kranjska Gora, 01/07/2022
Milan Sajovic, General Manager