Green and Safe
Slovenia is one of the first countries in the world to receive the Safe Travels Stamp from the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC).
At the company Hit Alpinea, we decided to color one of the significant branches of our mission green. That is, green in our wish to become a sustainable company increasing our corporate social responsibility. On the basis of many suggestions and opinions, we decided to pick the English Travelife Environmental Scheme to represent us to the general public, i.e. You.
We are committed to implementing certain green activities that are friendly to the environment, employees, guests and the society we live in.
You, our dear guest, will become a part of our vision by visiting us at the hotel and we want you to help us realize our green ideas.
- Reduce municipal waste by 5% per year
- Increase recycling process among the employees
- Reduce the consumption of office supplies by 5%
- Reduce the use of plastic packaging in the provision of services by 1%
- Reduce the amount of organic waste by 5%
- Reduce water consumption costs by 1%
- Consider the benefits of hiring people from the local environment by 1%
- Increase customer satisfaction and CRM monitoring
- Increase the share of locally grown food by 5%
- Increase the share of cultural and traditional events in the hotel by 1%
Milan Sajovic, CEO
Green - Safe - Healthy
We have also been operating according to the green label Travel life for a long time and we strictly follow the hygiene recommendations, standards and measures of the National Institute of Public Health.
In Hit Alpinea hotels safety of our quests and employees is our prime priority. We strictly follow all disinfection and cleaning protocol by WHO and National Institute of Public Health. That is why, we implemented the following measures:
- Implemented physical distancing measures throughout the hotel
- Installed alcohol-based hand sanitizers near the front entrance and public areas
- Space tables apart in restaurants and bars to provide physical distancing
- Complying with the strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages
- Plentiful hand sanitizer in the back-office areas for employee use
- All high touch surface areas are frequently cleaned and sanitized
- All our Back of house premises are frequently cleaned and sanitized
- Implemented improved air circulation processes to increase air quality
- Hotel information, brochures, pencils and notepads in the rooms will be available upon request
- You can view hotel folders and get more information right on your phone, by scanning the QR code on the hotel card
- Our linens are cleaned at a high temperature for optimal disinfection
During your visit, we recommend different activities in our beautiful nature, relaxing in the embrace of nature and taking good care of your immune system.
Have a wonderful spring, which will continue into a long summer,
Hit Alpine team